The VAI is what Geopath’s calculations from “opportunity-to-see” to a “likelihood-to-see” for standard and digital inventory. This index applies factors of read, dwell time, distance from the audience, illumination, angle and size to our numbers.
Articles in this section
- What audiences are available in the Geopath Insights Suite?
- The difference between TAB & Geopath Measurement
- The Research Behind Ratings For Times Square
- Standard OOH Format Descriptions
- Does Geopath measure fleet?
- Does Geopath measure Place-based or Digital Place-based venue types?
- Who are Geopath's data partners?
- What is the VAI or Visibility Adjustment Index model?
- What is eyes on?
- What types of inventory are measured by Geopath?