For Beta Release v.619, the following is the list of known issues that will be updated as new releases are deployed.
New Issues and/or Limitations in Beta v.619
In the new Audience User Interface, there are several types of demographics that are still in development and therefore will be inactive or "light purple" until the next release. The "save my favorite audience" feature (including the ability to click the heart beside an existing audience) is not yet active.
Currently, in order for data to return in the list view, you need to be filtered down to approximately 50k inventory units. You can use filters to limit by Media Type, Operator, Market or Location.
- Target Impressions and Composition, as well as, the sorted value in the list will not display until the total is filtered below ~50k units.
- Some of the filter calculations take a bit of time to display the results. The processing "circle" will stop after a few seconds, but the calculations are still running in the background. Please check back after a minute or two and re-apply the filter.
- For users on Internet Explorer, you will be able to type in the Geopath IDs, but not paste into the field. Update: As of 4/10, Internet Explorer will not be supported in the Insights Suite. Please use Chrome, Edge, Safari or Firefox.
- Settings is disabled until User Types are implemented which will identify administrators in the Geopath API.
- With all inventory displayed, it is possible to run out of memory on mobile devices when zooming into dense urban areas (e.g. Manhattan).