The following is the list of known issues that will be updated as new releases are deployed.
Currently, in order for data to return in the list view, you need to be filtered down to approximately 50k inventory units. You can use filters to limit by Media Type, Operator, Market or Location.
- Target Impressions and Composition, as well as, the sorted value in the list will not display until the total is filtered below ~50k units.
"Clear All" button in Filters
The "Clear All" button will currently clear the user's filter options AND the audiences & market selections under Define Target menu. This will be resolved in an upcoming release to only clear the filters. A separate "Reset All" button will be available to clear all selections.
- For users on Internet Explorer, you will be able to type in the Geopath IDs, but not paste into the field. Update: As of 4/10, Internet Explorer will not be supported in the Insights Suite. Please use Chrome, Edge, Safari or Firefox.
- Settings is disabled until User Types are implemented which will identify administrators in the Geopath API.
- With all inventory displayed, it is possible to run out of memory on mobile devices when zooming into dense urban areas (e.g. Manhattan).
Tabular View Behaviors
- Currently, the tabular view (the table view at the bottom of the screen) brings back the Top 100 for each column the user has displayed. This will result in a different number of units selected than when the user opens the List View (the right side "card view").
- Because the data displayed is from the Top 100 for each measurement, the descending sort provides the correct order of units. However, when the user sorts by ascending, it's only based on the lowest values for the 100 in that column.
- This will also impact the CSV download results generated from the Tabular View vs. the List View.
Layers & Display Options
- When a user selects 2 place sets to show on the map, they are not differentiated by color/style. This will be an enhancement in an upcoming release.
- There is currently a limitation of selecting only 10 places in the Places Module. As an interim workaround, users can add more places to an existing place set to create a complete package. This will be resolved in an upcoming release.