We are all very excited as we continue to build on our new Geopath Insights Suite which will ultimately replace our current tools. One of the new features is the ability to have panel photos embedded within the tool. This is very exciting and will make it easier for all parties to better understand the location of your inventory. In order to facilitate this on a large scale we need your help. We need your photos and photo sheets! When sending please use the following formats to ensure that we are able to upload them properly:
- API connection – This is the best option, especially for those submitting a lot of inventory. In addition, with an API connection we can also continuously update photos and photo sheets as new builds or updates occur.
- Excel File – For this option, please use the attached Excel template and format. To complete the form, we need you to identify each piece of inventory by its Geopath ID and provide an externally accessible web link to the photos and photo sheets.
- Individual Files – this is the least favorable option, if links or an API connection is not available. If you have more than one photo or photo sheet for a piece of inventory, please number each file with ‘_#’. For example, PANELID_0, PANELID_1, etc.. Please start with the number 0. For photos, the file with the number 0 will be the one we use as a default on the new website. Files can be provided via Dropbox or other similar services. See the attachments named 30729152 - D1 Photo and 30729152 - D1 Photosheet as examples of the correct submission format.
- Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format.
- Photo Sheets must be in JPEG, PNG, HTML page, or PDF format
Lastly we want to be able to represent you and all of our members with you current company logo in our Geopath Insights Suite. Please provide all logos formatted as JPEG or PNG in 300-dpi image (.jpg) or the vector/eps file.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Kevin Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org