Hi Geopath Members!
We have so much to share in this month's release, that we'll hit the highlights below and provide links for more details.
New Audience Selector
- A new user interface for browsing audiences that will allow you to more easily search and select from thousands of possible audiences.
- New data architecture and API enables you to combine certain audience characteristics to build their own audiences. “My target audience is Hispanic, 18-35 year olds.”
- You can now save your favorite audiences to “My Saved Audiences” to quickly retrieve later.
For more details on using the new Audience Selector, please click here.
For details on the audiences currently available, please see the article here.
More ways to filter inventory by location
- Using a draw tool to select a point and drag a radius. “I only want to see inventory 3 miles from this specific intersection.”
- Selecting a place set(s) and a radius. “I want to see only the inventory within 3.5 miles of all the Regal Theaters in Atlanta.”
- In the Explore module, the new “Reset All” button brings you back to the default settings.
- In the Tabular View, you can customize the columns you see…in the order you want to see them.
- The Inventory Detail Sheet will now automatically center itself, so you don’t have to adjust your map for those units on the edge of your screen.
- Operators are now sorted by count.