Newly updated changes and improvements in Workspace
New Features and Improvements
- The Spotlight Page has a fresh look that highlights the New Workspace and the 2021 Measures
- The Action button has been redesigned as three stacked dots next to the Project/Scenario name. Clicking the dots opens the Actions menu as before.
- Text-wrapping has been implemented on Project and Scenario pages to allow users to see full descriptions and multiple audience/market selections
- The delete (trash can) icon is now permanently visible in the Summary panel when creating a plan and in the Parameters menu of a generated plan
- A "Clear" button has been added to the Recently Completed Jobs section of the notification panel. A future improvement will allow users to remove listings from the In Progress section.
- When Inventory or Market Plans are in the process of generating, the Export dropdown is turned off to prevent empty exports from being generated
- When uploading a CSV of spot IDs, the validation modal has been refined
- The Select Operator menu in Market and Inventory Plan has been refined so that a browser's zoom level does not obstruct the Apply Selections or Clear All buttons
- Inventory Detail Sheets exported from Explore were displaying hourly measures from the 2020 Data Set when 2021 measures were originally selected
- The notification "ding" now only signals when a plan is complete
- Media Button lights up red in Market Plan when the Generate button is pressed but no media is selected
- Hourly measures in the Inventory Details Sheets PDF export were being pulled from the 2020 Data Source when 2021 was selected for the audience
- The locations have been corrected in Explore for Carter Outdoor and Becker Boards
- When editing a Plan's description, the resizing option now works to provide the user room to view longer descriptions (approx. 300 characters with spaces)
- When users select Media Attributes-Orientation as 'All' in Parameters, Under Plan Summary, Media Attributes-Orientation was displayed as 'Blank'
Please sign in to leave a comment.